How to book tickets
If you would like to book tickets for any of the productions in the current season then you can do so in one of three ways:
- Submit the on-line form which will then be sent to our Box Office.
- Email our Box Office on firstname.lastname@example.org , giving the name of the production, the date(s) you would like to attend and any preferred seats (see the seating plan below).
- Print off and complete the paper booking form (available below). You will then need to send this to our Box Office (address below) – don’t forget to include a stamped addressed envelope so we can send your tickets to you. If you do not include a SAE, your tickets will be held at the theatre on the evening of the performance.
PLEASE NOTE: at present we are unable to accept online payment for tickets. If you are booking online or by email you will need to send a cheque (made payable to ‘Brighton Little Theatre’) to our Box Office. Your tickets will then be sent to you (as long as you have included a SAE).
All productions start at 7.45pm (unless otherwise indicated).
Tickets are priced at £7.50, with the exception of:
- Festival productions which are priced £8.50 (£7.50 concessions)
- Productions at Lewes Castle are priced at £10 (£8 concessions)
- Youth Group productions £7.50 (£5 concession for under-11s)
Any tickets that remain uncollected at 7.15pm on the evening of the performance may be resold.
BLT Box Office, 102 Harewood Court, Wilbury Road, HOVE, BN3 3GL
01273 777 748
Click here for a copy of the Theatre's seating plan [opens in Adobe Reader] .